What to bring on your Cheshire Cat Holiday
Please read the boat inventory to see what we provide as standard.
Essential Holiday Kit
- Suitable clothes for expected/unexpected weather conditions
- Stout shoes for walking/working locks
- Provisions, especially for a meal the first night
- Camera, sunglasses, sunhat, sun cream
- Cash (not all pubs and canal shops take card payments)
- For winter cruising, warm/waterproof coat, several pairs of gloves, warm hat
- For pets: bed, feeding bowls, lead, scoop and poo bags and Towels for after their swim (planned or otherwise).
- Your security and damage deposit.
Other useful items
- Picnic chairs
- Coolbox (ice blocks are provided)
- Thermos flask
- Bicycles (please bring a suitable mat to protect the boat roof from scratches)
- Fishing rod – local byelaws must be observed
- CD’s, DVD’s, games,
- Mobile phone charger
We provide the kitchen sink!